Our Science is Second NatureLike the dragonfly, NuPolar is the true ruler of its domain. As the market leader in prescription polarized lenses, it consistently outperforms other polarized prescription lenses for the ultimate visual experience. NuPolar sets a benchmark for stringent performance characteristics of optics, polarized film technology, colour consistency, material sciences and more. It is the accepted global standard for polarized lenses. After decades of design and development Younger Optics is the world’s largest supplier of prescription polarized lenses. We invest heavily in research and development, creatively pushing boundaries to discover the next technology.
Polarized vision comes naturally for some...
Why NuPolar Polarized Lenses
NuPolar is the market leader in prescription polarized lenses for many reasons:
- Excellent film adhesion with no risk of delamination.
- True lens colour and unrivalled colour stability.
- Zero fading of lens colour over time.
- Suitable for most frames including large fashion frames, sport frames, wrap and rimless.
- High polarizing efficiency - above 99%.
- 100% UV blockage.
- Widest range of materials to suit all patient activities and needs.
- Perfect for digital surfacing including progressives.
- Available in high index 1.60 and 1.67 for best cosmetics and high prescriptions.
- Perfect for extreme sports in impact-resistant Trilogy® (Trivex®) or polycarbonate materials.
NuPolar Solid Tint
NuPolar is available in the most important colours to suit personal preference while never sacrificing polarized performance.
NuPolar Gradient Tint
NuPolar Gradient tints combine the on-trend gradient look fashion-conscious wearers desire with the polarized protection needed.
Photochromic polarized lenses: changes to three different colours to suit conditions: olive, copper and dark brown.
Photochromic polarized lenses: changes from light grey to dark grey to suit wearer’s current light conditions.