Learn more about the suitability of Transitions Drivewear for various activities.
Olive – Lightest Colour
Lens lightens to 63% tint.
Copper – Variable Colour
Lens darkens up to 75% tint.
Dark Brown – Darkest Colour
Lens darkens to 90% tint.
Transitions Drivewear Sunglasses
Transitions Drivewear lenses are available in prescription and plano (no prescription) from optometrists.
If you don’t need prescription lenses, readymade sunglasses are available for purchase online by Australian and New Zealand residents. There is a choice of eight styles, each with a choice of two frame colours.
Transitions Drivewear is suited to people that:
- Want the best possible visual acuity for daytime activities
- Spend a lot of time outdoors in all seasons and conditions
- Spend significant time driving for day-to-day activities or road trips
- Want to be safer when on or near the road
- Appreciate the combined benefits of polarization and photochromics
- Spend time on or around water
- Need to block blinding and dangerous glare
- Want to reduce eye fatigue and strain from bright light
- Want 100% UV blockage
- Want to see better in both bright light and shade
- Ultimate daytime vision from dawn until sunset
- Block bright sunlight and dangerous blinding glare, unlike regular tinted lenses
- Increase visibility and safety on roads
- Lens changes to three different colours to suit conditions for greater vibrancy, colour contrast and sharper vision
- Enhance contrast and depth perception for exceptional vision in bright to shady conditions
- See below the surface during water-based activities
- Maximum eye protection with 100% UV blockage and glare reduction
- Long lasting quality and durability
- Fit virtually any frame
Materials & Designs
- 1.50 Hard Resin
- 1.53 Trilogy Trivex
- 1.59 Polycarbonate
- 1.67 High Index
- Single vision
- Suitable for freeform digital progressive processing